Welcome Fibromyalsia Suffers

Many of us feel alone. The purpose of this blog is so we no longer will feel alone. Where we can share what we have learned and vent what we wish we could change.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Funny Story

I can't believe what happen to me today. Doing the usually when my husband turns around and ask if I can get him a cough drop. He is sick. He's aloud. I actually don't mind taking care of him. So I move all my plans aside think what we are out of and what we need to make him better. I realized I have all these other errands to run as well cause I paid the bills yesterday and need to deliver or drop off some of them. Ok my work out at the gym is out. Then my husband says we need to go grocery shopping. Ok trying to make some cards is out. Oh my son hurt his knee yesterday. I need to delivery an icey hot sleeve to him at school before wrestling practice. Ok I wanted to try out drawing. (I found out how much I enjoyed face painting at the church event so thought...This might be a relaxing hobby ).....well thats out. Now mind you none of these things were important in the least so I was just bumbed about it. I get ready as if I am going to the gym hoping that after I am done maybe I can still at least go to the gym after. I write my list out and off I go, drop kids off, market, bank, wal-mart, pay a few bills and go refill our water jugs(the place was closed) standing and waiting for 10 minutes outside hoping they would show up but they didn't. So ditch water go home. I have melting things in my truck.

Ok here is the funny part. I go in to give my hubby some meds for his cold and he is going to work. He never misses. He would have to be dying to miss work anyways....... so ok I figured that. We talk for a bit then I get up to pick up in the bedroom. Joe stops me and starts laughing and says "um turn around, I say what do want to check out my nice butt, he says no but(pause as he looks at me)....he says I hate to tell you this but your pants are inside out!"  YES people I went all over this city with my pants inside out tag showing and everything.  Here the kicker usually I would have been dramatized. Thinking to know end who could have seen me or who could have been laughing behind my back.
BUT....I didn't care I laughed and fixed them. 

I thought why didn't I care and the answer is that although very funny but in comparison to the pain I endure on a daily bases was just that FUNNY and not worth getting upset over. Boy have I changed. I sit here. I didn't go to the gym because  just did too much...actually I have been doing to much all week. Yesterday I had the worst day of pain and fatigue that I have had in a long long time. Today thanks to myself for saying enough and not going to my meeting and mutual last night and opted to lay down and relax.  I was able to run my errand and take care of my husband. That is all that matter.

Although I think whats next no pants at all....ok ok maybe not but I wonder some time...after so many meds for so many years will it is start to affect my mental status. LOL. I doubt it !!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Monica, I am sorry, but I laughed and Laughed!!!!!
    Been there and done that.
    TOOOOOO many times too!

    ReplyDelete