Welcome Fibromyalsia Suffers

Many of us feel alone. The purpose of this blog is so we no longer will feel alone. Where we can share what we have learned and vent what we wish we could change.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Meds Day 3&4

Well I had a cold. I thought it was going to be a duzy but I'm good today.  I remember turmeric was said to have healing properties in high doses, you know like a antibiotic. I guess that has turned out to be true. Between that and the cough syrup with codeine my husband got when he was sick, Well here I am, good as new. The pain is not as intense. I used to take 4 vidodine in a 24 hour period, every 6 hour. I would be watching the clock. The pain would start to show up around 4 hours and I would have to endure until hour 6 came along. Now I  am only taking 3 a day and hopefully will continue to taper off every week.

So did my experiment work??????  Yes and NO. I'm not as tired and pain is less with the turmeric and I found out that the St. Johns Wart wasn't going to be enough so I went back. It's OK. I think over all I just wanted the pain to lesson and a little more energy. So its working out well. So far. Well I just wanted to give everyone an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment