Welcome Fibromyalsia Suffers

Many of us feel alone. The purpose of this blog is so we no longer will feel alone. Where we can share what we have learned and vent what we wish we could change.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

meds herbal days 1-2

I caught a cold and not feeling that great. Last night I had so much body ache that I wan't sure if it was the fibro or the cold. So I stopped the St. Johns Wart and started on the prozac and xanax again. I continued the Tumeric. I think it is working great and I am started to wean off the vicodine. I get an occasional pain but it goes and come fast and doesn't linger like before and become this ache that eminates. Tumeric seams to be a success so far. I going to relent and say that St. John Wart works for mild cases but  I'm not a mild case ....sooo I have to admit I need these for now. I going to continue the B12, crannberry, Savella, Tumeric, melatonin and vicodin until I can wean off.  I actual feel good given I have this cold but a cold I can handle "No Problem"

No comments:

Post a Comment