Welcome Fibromyalsia Suffers

Many of us feel alone. The purpose of this blog is so we no longer will feel alone. Where we can share what we have learned and vent what we wish we could change.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Venting

 To vent or not to vent that is the question. I think its up to all of us. We put ourselves out there everytime we do.  We can hurt feeling or we can get our feelings hurt. So what take the risk. Put yourselves out there my fellow fleggle-hammers. Have courage be strong. Share. Don't keep what you have a secret......no no secrets means something is wrong or implies it. I say use your gut find the lords spirit within you to share yourself and your illness. He will tell you when the time is right and boy is he yelling at me right now.

A wonderful day I had. My husbands day off. We ran our errands had our weekly lunch date at McDonalds. All along feeling great but sure fire fleggles creep in but I continue with my day, find a seat sure enough and say its time for medication. Do I wallow for the fact that I make us stop what we are doing to get me feeling better....no we continue on. It a part of our lives. Thinking this day of coming and goings were sure to end in an evening in bed but they didn't. Well they did but not because of my fleggle-hammer because of personal struggles. People I might have hurt recently. I will say no more with that except I vented I was hurt I confronted that person....sooo hence the topic of today but it was enough that stress kicked in. That is one of my triggers.  I hope to have more for you tomorrow.
May the lord give you peace in your body and our crazy but not so crazy minds.

3 comments:

  1. Honey, stress is a BIG trigger for me as well. I hate it. I have become more bold as well with this, but am still afraid to speak out because, well... people don't see it. People in my family already think I am insane. Oh well, you do continue on with your day to day. I had one person tell me, well if you are in pain, why keep going? I told her, well... I have 3 kids, a hubby, and a dog. I have a calling, I have chores and tidying that needs to be done... how CAN i NOT continue on? It is just my day to day and what I deal with. Then came the... well, she obviously must be faking it because if she was in real pain, she would stop. HA! OK, well... let their minds think that way. But, it still hurts, brings on stress, and just the keeping up on a slow day sets me. I am so sorry! Hope tomorrow is better for you, and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing the part that stress plays in our life. Stress is also a trigger in regards to my Lyme. And many things that stress me would not stress others and some stress I even create myself and the pain and discomfort is a stress as well. And the fact that we live and are productive thru the pain does not mean its not there or that it is minimal. It instead means that we are strong women, moms, friends, wifes, sisters, daughters ect.. Life does not stop just because we are sick (although a break would be nice at times). I choose to surround myself with cheerleaders, those who encourage me and recognize my challenge and cheer me for not giving up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle thank you for your words. Not all my comments have been supportive.

    ReplyDelete